Employee Services will close at 1 p.m. Friday, July 1, and remain closed on Monday, July 4, in honor of Independence Day. We'll be happy to help you when we reopen at 8 a.m. Tuesday, July 5. Enjoy your holiday!
Hone your plan to reach your financial goals regardless of the stage of life you’re in with no cost one-on-one financial consultations.
Whether you need a plan because you just entered the workforce, or you want to touch up your current plan because you’ll be retiring soon, meeting with a TIAA representative for a consultation can help you build the best financial future for you and your family.
Options are available in-person, at your local TIAA office or via virtual consultation.
They’ll help you answer important questions such as:
- Do I have the optimal savings plan?
- Am I investing intelligently for my long-term goals?
- Is my retirement strategy effective for what I need?
- What are my options as I approach my transition into retirement?
- Am I doing what’s best for myself and my family?
- The best part: You don’t even need a TIAA account to participate. Consultants will work with you to understand your unique situation and goals and provide guidance tailored to your needs.
Schedule your appointment
- Visit TIAA’s consultations page. You’ll have options for in-person consultations via your employer, at your local office or virtual consultations.
- If you want an on-campus consultation, select the schedule button under Your Employer.
- Clock the orange Select button
- Choose Colorado for state and then select UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO as your employer
- You’ll be able to select your campus location and view available consultation dates and times on the displayed calendar.
If you would like to work with a consultant over the phone, update your address, receive assistance with TIAA’s website or ask general account questions, please call 1-800-842-2252.