IMPORTANT: The FinPro Help Desk is transitioning to a PSC Service Desk. Learn how the OUC and PSC are reorganizing help desk and training functions. During the transition (Sept 7-Oct 31), hours for phone service are 10:00 a.m.-noon and 1:00-3:00 p.m., Mon-Fri. Voicemail will not be monitored. Email us anytime at FinProHelp@cu.edu.
You will receive a system-generated email when a cash advance request has been submitted for your approval.
- On the Concur home page, select Required Approvals. The Approvals page appears.
- Select Cash Advances and then select the request to review.
- Every cash advance request should have a detailed budget attached to it. Be sure to review this budget. If the budget is missing, you'll need to request that it be added (see step 4).
- If you have questions and/or you want to deny the request, use the comment field for explanation and click Send Back to Employee.
- If you're ready to approve the request, click Approve.
- You will return to your approval queue to repeat the review process for any additional cash advances pending your approval.
Have a question or feedback?