Trips for non-employees can be booked using Christopherson Business Travel. To do this, the department completes Christopherson’s Non-Employee Travel Request form (see procedures below).
Non-employees also have the option of paying personally for the trip and requesting reimbursement after using the Non-employee Reimbursement form.
Read the procedures
- Before you fill out the Non-Employee Travel Request form, you will need to collect some information: Speedtype, full traveler name, email address, birth date, gender, and contact phone number.
- Access the Non-Employee Travel Request form from the Procurement Service Center (PSC) Travel webpage.
- Complete the required information: Department Requestor Contact Information, Custom Request Information, and Traveler Information. (If using grant funds, Christopherson will share your justification with your campus sponsored project office.)
- Indicate whether you prefer to have Christopherson contact you (the Department Requestor) or the Traveler to book the trip.
- Review the optional Air Request, Car Request, Hotel Request, and Additional Comments sections.
- Include any additional comments you feel appropriate. To submit the form to Christopherson Business Travel, click SUBMIT. A travel agent from Christopherson will contact the appropriate person (you or the non-employee traveler).
Have a question or feedback?