Effective Date: 01/01/2024 (Updated the form for new mileage rates in 2024)


To reimburse travel/other expenses incurred by non-employees, or to refund money paid to the University of Colorado by non-employees, when the payments are (1) to non-U.S. persons, or (2) to non-U.S. addresses. 


  • To reimburse or refund non-employees who are U.S. persons with a U.S. address, use the Non-Employee Reimbursement report in Concur.
  • To reimburse Independent Contractors operating under Scope of Work (SOW) procedures, use the Payment Voucher or Purchase Order associated with the SOW.

Related Links

Download the Non-Employee Reimbursement-International form below