Effective Date: 1/1/2021
To reimburse travel and other expenses incurred by non-employees when the payments are (1) to non-U.S. persons, or (2) to non-U.S. addresses.
- To reimburse non-employees who are U.S. persons with a U.S. address, use the Non-Employee Reimbursement report in Concur.
- To reimburse Independent Contractors operating under Scope of Work (SOW) procedures, use the Payment Voucher or Purchase Order associated with the SOW.
- Scope of Work (SOW)/Independent Contractor
- International Payments: Required Documentation
- Looking Up Payments in the Finance System
- Creating a Non-Employee Reimbursement Report