Christopherson Business Travel (CBT) is the University’s travel management company. CBT is a woman-owned company located in the Denver Tech Center, with seven dedicated agents to assist CU travelers from 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. After-hours assistance is available after 5:30 p.m. and on weekends.
If you want to book airfare through CBT for a non-employee, you must first submit CBT's Non-Employee Travel Request Form. On the form, indicate whether CBT should work with you, or directly with the non-employee, on the travel arrangements.
There is a $20 service fee when booking airfare through CBT.
- Toll Free Phone: 1.855.462.8885
- Local Phone: 303.694.8744
- Email: email@example.com
- After Hours: 1.800.954.0023 - Reference ID code VP-JOO (the letter O, not zero)
- International After Hours: 682.233.0916 - Reference ID code VP-JOO (the letter O, not zero)
Domestic and International Travel Agents
- Jay Burghardt: 303.694.8776 or Jay.Burghardt@cbtravel.com
- Jim Lee: 303.694.8771 or Jim.Lee@cbtravel.com
- Cindy Lambruschini: 303.689.7710 or Cindy.Lambruschini@cbtravel.com
- Sandra Mares: 303.689.7707 or Sandra.Mares@cbtravel.com
- Donna Marshall: 303.689.7706 or Donna.Marshall@cbtravel.com
- Michelle Meighan: 303.694.8779 or Michelle.Meighan@cbtravel.com
- Sandy Tabron: 720.200.4119 or Sandy.Tabron@cbtravel.com
- Darryl Truelove: 720.200.4118 or Darryl.Truelove@cbtravel.com