Logging into the Concur Travel & Expense System
Log in to your campus portal and on the CU Resources Home tab, click the Concur Travel & Expense System tile.
Profile & E-Receipts
Manage your profile within the Concur Travel & Expense System.
Booking a Trip
Book airline tickets, hotels, and/or rental cars for yourself or for others.
All domestic and international travel must be approved prior to booking a trip. All international travel must be approved using Concur Request and you will need to enter your Request ID to finalize your international reservation. It is recommended that domestic travel be approved using Concur Request, however, the department can elect to use an internal travel pre-approval process. Please defer to your department to determine what domestic pre-approval process is appropriate for you.
Need to change or cancel an airline ticket booked in Concur? You can modify or cancel your flight directly in Concur, or you can contact a Christopherson Business Travel (CBT) agent.
- Acting as a Delegate or Travel Arranger
- Booking Travel in Concur (Domestic)
- Requesting Travel Pre-Approval
- Approving Travel Requests
- Booking International Airfare in Concur
- Logging International University Travel in iSOS
- Booking Non-Employee Trips
- Requesting Cash Advances for University Trips
- Approving Cash Advances