Logging into the Concur Travel & Expense System
Log in to your campus portal and on the CU Resources Home tab, click the Concur Travel & Expense System tile.
Profile & E-Receipts
Manage your profile within the Concur Travel & Expense System.
Booking a Trip
Book airline tickets, hotels, and/or rental cars for yourself or for others.
Pre-approval is required for all trips. In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) and effective March 12, 2020, all domestic and international travel must be approved using Concur Request prior to booking a trip.
Need to change or cancel an airline ticket booked in Concur? You’ll need to contact a Christopherson Business Travel (CBT) agent to change the flight.
- Acting as a Delegate or Travel Arranger
- Booking Travel in Concur (Domestic)
- Requesting Travel Pre-Approval (formerly "Requesting Approval for International Travel" - effective March 12, 2020, also applies to domestic travel)
- Approving Travel Requests (formerly "Approving International Travel Requests" - effective March 12, 2020, also applies to domestic travel)
- Booking International Airfare in Concur
- Logging International University Travel in iSOS
- Booking Non-Employee Trips
- Requesting Cash Advances for University Trips
- Approving Cash Advances