Delegate Authorization (DA)
Effective Date: 7/1/2014
The Delegate Authorization form has two tabs along the bottom: one to add delegates and another to delete delegates.
Use the ADD Delegates tab to:
- Identify a delegate for 25 or more individuals.
- Add a delegate for everyone in an org unit, by using org unit # instead of listing the names of each individual.
Use the DELETE Delegates tab to:
- Delete a specific delegate who currently works on behalf of 25 or more individuals.
- Delete a delegate for everyone in an org unit, by using org unit # instead of listing the names of each individual.
- Delete any number of inactive delegates (since you can't delete inactive employee delegates yourself).
Only have a few delegates to add or delete? You should make those delegate changes within the Concur Travel & Expense System. Refer to the Step-by-Step Guide Identifying Delegates for further information.