For guidance on audio visual services, consultation, design, procurement, and installation, please visit your campus AV page below.
Purchase your Audio Visual (AV) equipment and supplies through the recommended suppliers currently on University contract, listed below using a requisition.
You may purchase from Non-Contract suppliers, IF;
- They accept University Purchase Orders
- They are reputable and are in good business standing
- Their item and shipping prices are reasonable
- Total amount does not exceed our bid thresholds.
Things to Remember when Choosing a Non-Contracted Supplier:
- Suppliers who are required to come on campus;
- Must provide necessary insurance forms prior to installation or work beginning
- Any Facility Modifications MUST be approved by your campus Facilities Management department PRIOR to obtaining a quote or beginning the procurement process.
- All AV purchases are required to meet the Purchasing Guidelines and Best Practices per dollar amount thresholds.
- Supplier’s quotes should clearly line item out each piece of equipment separate from labor or installations costs.
- The University of Colorado is committed to providing equipment that is accessible to everyone, including individual with disabilities. AV equipment must meet the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) standards for Accessible Design.
Enterprise-Wide Agreement List: AV Equipment
|Photo and video equipment retailer.
|Provider of technology products and services, including hardware and software.
|Connection Public Sector Solutions
|Connection Public Sector Solutions offers special education and government pricing contracts for computer hardware, peripherals, A/V, and IT services.
|Online retailer of items including computer hardware, A/V equipment, and consumer electronics.
|No end date
|Advanced Network Management
|Consulting company that specializes in network automation, data center, cloud, collaboration, security, and A/V.
|A&V Holdings dba AVI-SPL LLC
|Design, build, and manage collaboration solutions for video, A/V, voice, and wireless.
|Cloud-based digital signage software. Master Software Subscription Agreement
|No end date
|Lumen - CenturyLink
|Integrated A/V services and equipment, audio conferences, & web meetings.