The CU Supplier Portal is available through the University's eProcurement system, CU Marketplace. The portal allows suppliers (external entities/individuals paid by CU) to do the following:
- Register online to become a supplier with CU. (See Exceptions, below.)
- Manage supplier information, such as addresses, contacts, and diversity classification
- View and respond to University solicitations on the CU Sourcing website.
- View invoice status online. (This access replaces the need to contact the University for invoice status information.)
- Study subjects. The study subject's paper W-9 (IRS form) must accompany the Study Subject Payment (SSP) form to ensure that the individual is correctly set up as Clinical Trial supplier.
- Reimbursements/refunds. Tax documents are not needed in order to issue reimbursements/refunds to individuals using Concur or the Non-Employee Reimbursement-International (NRI) form. Tax documents are not needed to process refunds to Sponsors using the Payment Authorization (PA) form. Therefore, these payees do not need to register through the Supplier Portal or submit W-9 forms.
- Stipends and cash awards on the Payment Authorization (PA) form. The payee's paper W-9 (IRS form) must accompany the PA form to ensure that the individual is correctly set up.