Feb 17 CPE Courses Offer New Learning Opportunities
A full day of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) provides opportunities for both personal and professional development this month.
Whether you're getting ready to do your taxes ... hoping to improve your team's performance ... or committed to communicating better ... there's something for everyone on Tue, Feb 17:
- Personal Tax Update (8:30-9:20 a.m.), taught by CU Director of Tax Bob Loosley
- Delivering Helpful Feedback: The Rules from the Psychology Lab (9:30-11:20 a.m.), a new addition to our popular Human Asset Management suite of courses
- Word Can Do THAT? (12:30-2:20 p.m.), now in a longer (2-credit) format in response to your feedback
- Infographics: Enhancing Communication through Visual Explanations (2:30-3:20 p.m.), with a focus on how to improve understanding and retention
- Creating an Organizational Conscience (3:30-4:20 p.m.), first in a new suite of CPE courses on organizational development
Registration is now open -- and free for all CU employees. But space is limited, so if you're interested, you'll want to sign up soon.
We look forward to seeing you!