CU System Administration - including the Office of University Controller - will be closed Nov. 23-25 and will reopen at 8:00 a.m. Monday, Nov. 28. Happy Thanksgiving to all CU faculty, staff, students, and their families!
Controllers’ Meeting Agenda: March 21, 2022
The University and Campus Controllers meet on March 21 to discuss various topics, including:
- Campus Updates
- Clean-up of Concur Expense Types and Mapping to GL Account Codes
- Regent Foreign Gift Reporting
- GASB 87 Status
- Documentation for Security Audit Finding
- Campus/OUC Initiative Alignment|
- Confirmation of Two APS Changes|
- Official Function Form
Questions on discussion points from this meeting – or any other Controllers’ meeting – should be directed to the appropriate campus controller.