CU CPE courses are offered at no cost to current CU employees. For non-CU employees, including retirees and contract workers, refer to our pricing policy.
If you have suggestions on new CU CPE course topics, let us know. We'd love to hear from you.
Registration opens 2 weeks prior to each training date. Please check back and register when the links are available for the courses you want.
Tuesday, January 29, 2019 (CU System Office, 1800 Grant St.-room 502, Denver)
- GASB Review - 10:00am -11:50am - Register Now!
- Understanding and Preparing the Statement of Cash Flows - 1:00pm-2:50pm - Register Now!
Thursday, February 14, 2019 (CU System Office, 1800 Grant St.-room 502, Denver)
- Excel - 9:00am-10:50am
- Personal Tax Update - 11:00am-11:50am
- Human Asset Management: Delivering Helpful Feedback - The Rules from the Psychology Lab - 1:00pm-2:50pm
Wednesday, March 20, 2019 (CU System Office, 1800 Grant St.-room 502, Denver)
- What Makes a Leader? - 10:00am-11:25am
- Emotional Intelligence - 12:30pm-3:20pm
Wednesday, April 10, 2019 (CU System Office, 1800 Grant St.-room 502, Denver)
- CU-Data: Monthly Financial Review Reports - 10:00am-11:50am
- Class - 1:00pm-2:50pm
Week of April 15-19, 2019 (on-campus: various locations)
Wednesday, April 17, 2018 (UCCS, room TBA)
- Course schedules and locations pending