The Office of University Controller is pleased to offer the 2017 Annual Financial Report.
Schedule and Registration
The CU CPE program is offered at no cost to current CU Employees. For non-CU Employees, including retirees and contract workers, please refer to our pricing policy. To make payment arrangements, please email email@example.com.
What do you want to learn? We'd love to hear your suggestions about course topics for our CU CPE program.
Registration generally opens about 2 weeks prior to each class.
Wednesday, February 28, 2018 (webinar)
- Train-the-Trainer Approach: Tips, Tricks, and Lessons Learned - 11:00 a.m.-11:50 a.m. Register now
- Note: If you are a CPA requesting CPE for this course, you must respond to all elements of engagement (poll questions) offered during the webinar.
Friday, March 2, 2018 (1800 Grant St, Denver)
- Personal Tax Update - 11:00 a.m.-11:50 a.m. Register now
- CPE Wish List Lunch - 12:00 p.m.-12:45 p.m. Register now
- Bonus: If you're attending both classes this day, please join us between classes for a light lunch and discussion of the course topics you'd love to see in the CPE Program! Separate registration is required for each class and for the lunch.
- Understanding Internal Controls - 1:00 p.m.-2:50 p.m. Register now
Wednesday, March 21, 2018 (1800 Grant St, Denver)
- Learning Activity Exchange - 1:00 p.m.-1:50 p.m.
- Aligning with Organizational Purpose - 2:00 p.m.-2:50 p.m.
Tuesday, April 10, 2018 (1800 Grant St, Denver)
- Identifying Fraudulent Transactions - 1:00 p.m.-1:50 p.m.
- Fiscal Roles in Financial Systems and Reporting - 2:00 p.m.-2:50 p.m.
- PeopleSoft Query: Running Queries in FIN 9.2 - 3:00 p.m.-3:50 p.m.
Wednesday, April 25, 2018 (1800 Grant St, Denver)
- CU-Data Overview - 10:00 a.m.-10:50 a.m.
- CU-Data: Calculating Your Bottom Line - 11:00 a.m.-11:50 a.m.
- Data Doesn't Have to be Boring - 1:00 p.m.-2:50 p.m.
Monday, April 30, 2018 (1800 Grant St, Denver)
- Emotional Intelligence - 9:00 a.m.-11:50 a.m.