- CU CPE courses are offered at no cost to current CU employees. For non-employees, including CU retirees and contract workers, refer to our pricing policy. Register with your CU-affiliated email address to avoid incurring a registration fee.
- To be notified specifically when CPE courses are opened for registration, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As additional classes are scheduled, we'll announce in our OUC News emails.
Current Course Schedule:
Thursday, May 25, 2023
- Journal Entry Spreadsheets (10:00 a.m.-10:50 a.m.) - register now
On the Horizon (among the additional topics currently being scheduled during Calendar Year 2023):
- Budget Basics
- Business Process Improvement
- ePERS Certification
- External Audits: Why are These People Here, and When are They Going to Leave?
- GASB Review
- Internal Controls
- Leading Yourself through Change: The Power of Habit
- Presenter Certification Program series
- Understanding University Tax Liabilities: Tax Exempt Status, Sales Tax, Unrelated Business Income Tax, and Sponsorship Activities