- CU CPE courses are offered at no cost to current CU employees. For non-employees, including CU retirees and contract workers, refer to our pricing policy. Register with your CU-affiliated email address to avoid incurring a registration fee.
- To be notified specifically when CPE courses are opened for registration, email email@example.com.
- As additional classes are scheduled, we'll announce in our OUC News emails.
Current Course Schedule:
- Courses will be posted the first week of November
On the Horizon:
Some of the courses to be offered in Fiscal Year 2024 are listed below. Most sessions will be offered via webinar, with a few session topics planned for in-person presentation.
- Budget Basics
- Business Process Improvement
- ePERS Certification
- External Audits: Why are These People Here, and When are They Going to Leave?
- Fundraising Events
- GASB Review
- Internal Controls
- Leading Yourself through Change: The Power of Habit
- Mastering Excel (various topics)
- Presenter Certification Program series
- Understanding University Tax Liabilities: Tax Exempt Status, Sales Tax, Unrelated Business Income Tax, and Sponsorship Activities