CPE Courses this Spring: Invest in Your Professional Development
Take time for personal and professional development this spring: take some of our CPE courses.
On Wednesday, March 21, learn how to incorporate elements of engagement into your meetings, workshops, training sessions, and other workplace events ... and how to adopt simple, powerful tools for defining and aligning with individual, team, and organizational purpose.
- Learning Activity Exchange - 1:00 p.m.-1:50 p.m. Register Now!
- Aligning with Organizational Purpose - 2:00 p.m.-2:50 p.m. Register Now!
On Tuesday, April 10, get up-to-date on the “red flags” to look for that are common in higher education ... find out about the different fiscal roles at CU ... and learn how to run and interpret queries within the PeopleSoft Finance System.
- Identifying Fraudulent Transactions - 1:00 p.m.-1:50 p.m. Register Now!
- Fiscal Roles in Financial Systems and Reporting - 2:00 p.m.-2:50 p.m. Register Now!
- PeopleSoft Query: Running Queries in FIN 9.2 - 3:00 p.m.-3:50 p.m. Register Now!
On Wednesday, April 25, join us to learn tips on how to work efficiently in CU's reporting system ... and how to present data in visually appealing ways.
- CU-Data Overview - 10:00 a.m.-10:50 a.m. Register Now!
- CU-Data: Calculating Your Bottom Line - 11:00 a.m.-11:50 a.m. Register Now!
- Data Doesn't Have to be Boring - 1:00 p.m.-2:50 p.m. Register Now!
On Monday, April 30, get some ideas on how to improve personal/interpersonal communication, and how to work efficiently in procurement systems.
- Emotional Intelligence - 9:00 a.m.-11:50 a.m. Register Now!
- Concur Travel & Expense System Overview - 1:00 p.m.-1:50 p.m. Register Now!
- CU Marketplace Overview - 2:00 p.m.-2:50 p.m. Register Now!
Questions? Contact us. We look forward to seeing you soon!