CU System Administration offices -- including the OUC -- will close at 1 p.m. Friday, July 1, and remain closed on Monday, July 4, in honor of Independence Day. We will reopen for normal business hours on Tuesday, July 5.
Controllers’ Meeting Agenda: June 21, 2021
The University and Campus Controllers meet on June 21 to discuss various topics, including:
- Campus Updates
- Inactive and Underactive Procurement Card Closures Update
- Internet Airfare
- Controller Involvement in Contracts
- Travel Expense Reimbursements
- HEERF Activities
- Tuition Buydown or Waiver
- CORE Account for Lost Revenue
- Cash Advance Returns
- Upcoming Production Maintenance Windows
Questions on discussion points from this meeting – or any other Controllers’ meeting – should be directed to the appropriate campus controller.