FIN 9.2 Recap - May 6
We have the following updates to share about FIN 9.2 this week.
- We completed April month-end close according to the normal schedule – that is, we closed at the usual third business day. The HCM team has corrected April payroll encumbrance information – with the exception of some additional pay – so your April m-Fin reports are now pulling updated data.
- Letter of credit draws are now complete through March.
- We’ve finalized plans to catch up on system invoicing through March. We expect to complete this by June 1.
Need to improve
- We’re developing a process to clean up your approval worklists by removing any journals that have already been approved.
- We’re finalizing a Query that will show details of Treasury journal transactions.
Remember that our issues lists are updated regularly on the OUC website.
Continue to let us know what you notice