CPE on April 19: Five Ways to Enhance Skills and Performance
Want to work better? Want your department to work better? Check out our CPE offerings at 1800 Grant St. on Tuesday, April 19.
Learn how to facilitate the challenging aspects of change ... assess and reengineer business processes ... evaluate financial reporting options ... identify individuals with fiscal roles/responsibilities ... and get ready for fiscal year-end!
We have a rich day of professional development and CPA CPE. Our April 19 courses are either new -- or recently revised to reflect the FIN 9.2 upgrade! To see course descriptions in the following schedule, click on the course name:
- Leading Transformational Change – 8:30 a.m. – 10:20 a.m.
- Business Process Improvement – 10:30 a.m. – 11:20 a.m.
- Financial Reporting Strategy – 12:30 p.m. – 1:20 p.m.
- Fiscal Roles and Responsibilities – 1:30 p.m. – 2:20 p.m.
- It’s Accrual World: Gearing Up For Fiscal Year-End – 2:30 p.m. – 4:20 p.m.
We have some seats available in every course -- and registration is open until 8:00 a.m. on Monday, April 18. Register now.
Remember: CPE courses are available at no cost to CU employees and at modest cost to non-employees.
Questions? Contact us.