IMPORTANT: The FinPro Help Desk is transitioning to a PSC Service Desk. Learn how the OUC and PSC are reorganizing help desk and training functions. During the transition (Sept 7-Oct 31), hours for phone service are 10:00 a.m.-noon and 1:00-3:00 p.m., Mon-Fri. Voicemail will not be monitored. Email us anytime at FinProHelp@cu.edu.
Controllers’ Meeting Agenda: September 21, 2020
The University and Campus Controllers meet on September 21 to discuss various topics, including:
- Campus Updates
- CU Foundation: Introducing New CFO and Controller
- PSC Updates: Print Management and Copier Fleet; TIP 2:2; Marketplace Spend Controls; Procurement Card Initiative
- Purchases in Remote/COVID Times
- HEA Section 117 Reporting
- CARES Act Funding Revenue Accounts
- CU Innovation & Efficiency Awards: Winners Announcement Video
Questions on discussion points from this meeting – or any other Controllers’ meeting – should be directed to the appropriate campus controller.