IMPORTANT: The FinPro Help Desk is transitioning to a PSC Service Desk. Learn how the OUC and PSC are reorganizing help desk and training functions. During the transition (Sept 7-Oct 31), hours for phone service are 10:00 a.m.-noon and 1:00-3:00 p.m., Mon-Fri. Voicemail will not be monitored. Email us anytime at FinProHelp@cu.edu.
Controllers’ Meeting Agenda: September 20, 2021
The University and Campus Controllers meet on September 20 to discuss various topics, including:
- Campus Updates
- Internet Airfare
- Procurement Card Reduction Strategy - Next Steps
- Finance/Procurement Services Reorganization
- Trading in Assets to Vendors
- Sensitive Expenses
- Board of Regents Action and Section 117 Reporting
- CU Innovation & Efficiency Award Winners
- Assets in Bulk
- Gift Fund SpeedTypes: Revised Process Documentation
- GASB 87 - Leases
- Sales Taxes
Questions on discussion points from this meeting – or any other Controllers’ meeting – should be directed to the appropriate campus controller.