Controllers’ Meeting Agenda: September 19, 2016
The University and Campus Controllers meet on September 19 to discuss various topics, including:
- Campus updates;
- Audit Update;
- Reimbursement for Non-Motorized Vehicles;
- Clarification between Phase II Items and Production Services Items;
- DS2 Requirement to now Capitalize Software Greater than $5,000;
- Discuss Capitalization Threshold Under Uniform Guidance;
- Awards to Faculty and How to Disburse;
- CORE Training;
- 1099 Issue with Non-Taxable Account Code 811300;
- Recognition Expenses (flowers, etc.) Crosswalk from Concur; and,
- Gift Revenue Procedures.
Questions on discussion points from this meeting – or any other Controllers’ meeting – should be directed to the appropriate campus controller.