Controllers’ Meeting Agenda: September 17, 2018
The University and Campus Controllers meet on September 17 to discuss various topics, including:
- Campus Updates;
- Procurement Rules for Sponsored Projects;
- Alcohol-Storage (Non-Executive);
- Alcohol-CUF Policy Impact on Cash Transfer;
- Fiscal Procedures-Delegation of Signature Authority;
- GASB 89;
- OIM Improvement Status;
- Stale Dated Warrants for Work-Study from ES;
- Bad Debt-Student Accounts;
- PUM Update;
- Sponsorships (Non-Fundraising Events); and,
- UBIT Update.
Questions on discussion points from this meeting – or any other Controllers’ meeting – should be directed to the appropriate campus controller.