IMPORTANT: The FinPro Help Desk is transitioning to a PSC Service Desk. Learn how the OUC and PSC are reorganizing help desk and training functions. During the transition (Sept 7-Oct 31), hours for phone service are 10:00 a.m.-noon and 1:00-3:00 p.m., Mon-Fri. Voicemail will not be monitored. Email us anytime at FinProHelp@cu.edu.
Effective Date: 3/22/2021
Used to submit the designated payment requests; a purchase order or other commitment voucher is not applicable in these instances.
Only the items identified in the list below can be paid:
- Cash Awards (non-employees/non-employee CU students only)
- Fund 80 disbursements (true pass-through monies, not allowable for CU Medicine - formerly known as UPI - Fund 80)
- Participant Stipends (non-employees/non-employee CU students only)
- Payroll-related disbursements (used only by ES and OUC-PBA)
- Petty Cash establishment/replenishment
- Sponsor refunds (used only by sponsored project/controller's offices)
- Tech Transfer Office payments (used only by TTO)
- Payment Voucher/Authorization
- International Payments: Required Documentation
- Looking Up PAs and NRIs (Payments in the Finance System)