You Asked For It: CPE on Campus
We’ve adjusted our Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Program this year, based on your feedback. We’re offering many more sessions of CPE on your campus!
So: What’s coming up for the campuses this spring? Three days, on three campuses, of relevant, interesting, and FREE professional development, courtesy of the Office of University Controller (OUC) and your campus controller’s (finance) office.
Each day of training has been specifically designed with your campus in mind. However, keep in mind that you can register for a course at any campus.
On Thurs, March 26, the Anschutz Medical Campus is the setting for courses on the FIN Upgrade ... and on personal development:
- Fin 9.2: What’s In It For YOU (8:30 - 9:20 a.m.)
- Human Asset Management: Facilitating Change (9:30 - 10:20 a.m.)
- Human Asset Management: Recognition (10:30 - 11:20 a.m.)
- Human Asset Management: Being vs. Doing – Achieving Balance and Maintaining Energy (12:30 - 2:20 p.m.)
On Mon, April 6, the Boulder Campus invites you to learn about the FIN Upgrade, new gift card procedures, and ways to improve your business processes.
- Gift Cards: Dos and Don’ts (10:00 – 10:50 a.m.)
- Fin 9.2: What’s In It For YOU (11:00 – 11:50 a.m.)
- Paperless Financial Reconciliation (1:00 -1:50 p.m.)
- Microsoft Excel: Working With Large Datasets (2:00 – 3:50 p.m.)
On Tue, April 7, UCCS is an activity hub for learning about fiscal year-end, the FIN Upgrade, and a fabulous free tool for personal and professional development.
- Gearing Up for Fiscal Year-End (9:30 – 11:20 a.m.)
- FIN 9.2 – What’s In It for YOU (12:15 – 1:05 p.m.)
- Evernote: Using Evernote to Better Manage Our Personal and Professional Lives (1:15 – 3:05 p.m.)
Registration is open now. We hope to see you on campus!