IMPORTANT: The FinPro Help Desk is transitioning to a PSC Service Desk. Learn how the OUC and PSC are reorganizing help desk and training functions. During the transition (Sept 7-Oct 31), hours for phone service are 10:00 a.m.-noon and 1:00-3:00 p.m., Mon-Fri. Voicemail will not be monitored. Email us anytime at FinProHelp@cu.edu.
Reminder: OUC Town Halls are fast approaching...register now!
The Office of University Controller (OUC) will be visiting each campus during the week of Oct 7-11 for this year's OUC Town Halls. Through our annual Town Hall sessions, we can share news on OUC activities and directions...hear your thoughts and suggestions about how to better serve you...and continue to promote transparency and accountability in all that we do. For a schedule of campus Town Halls, and to register, go to https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ouctownhalls
OUC Town Hall Agenda 2013
Here's what we'll cover at each Town Hall session (with details specific to each campus):
- OUC Past Perspectives & Prospective (Highlights of FY 2013, Fiscal Cert, CUSP, Audits)
- Technology (helping make the work place more efficient, more effective, and more transparent)
- Cognos Reporting System (recap – and new directions: helping specific units with their reporting needs)
- PeopleSoft Finance System (leveraging the old Finance System to help specific units with their data needs – and looking to the future)
- Continuing Professional Education (for CPAs, for everyone – free professional development on many topics, in several locations)
- FinProHelp and Training (survey results, new tools, new ways to get help)
- Moving Forward