OUC Goals: Leading through excellence in people, vision, and technology
Departments often ask us about the mission, responsibilities, and goals of the Office of University Controller (OUC). You’ll find them all posted on the OUC website. From the home page (www.cu.edu/controller), click on the link at the top of the page to find our mission statement, roles and responsibilities, and a link to our org chart and FY 2013 goals. The latter are to:
- Administer and enhance CU financial and reporting systems;
- Establish internal controls to record, report, and safeguard assets;
- Lead the CU community in understanding and fulfilling their fiscal responsibilities;
- Expand and enhance communications; and,
- Impress our customers with outstanding customer service.