Let's Get Together ... at an OUC Town Hall
We'll be visiting your campus soon with an Office of University Controller (OUC) Town Hall. This is a great way to share plans and priorities (ours and yours) for the new year. If financial responsibilities are part of your job, come join us!
You'll get updates ... you'll get answers ... and we'll get your input on current challenges and needs related to fiscal systems, policies, and forms.
Information that helps you do your job
Staff from your campus controller’s office will join us as we discuss:
- OUC & Campus Recaps
- Priorities / Plans
- Fiscal Systems Updates
- Policy Updates & Training Initiatives
- Video Communications
Registration is open!
- CU System: Thursday, September 19 (1:00 p.m.-2:30 p.m.) - 1800 Grant Street room 502: Register Now
- Denver Campus: Thursday, September 26 (9:00 a.m.-10:30 a.m.) - Business School room 1800: Register Now
- Boulder Campus: Thursday, September 26 (2:00 p.m.-3:30 p.m.) - Rec Center Large Ice Rink Overlook: Register Now
- Colorado Springs Campus: Monday, September 30 (1:00 p.m.-2:30 p.m.) - University Center Theatre (room 302): Register Now
- Anschutz Medical Campus: Tuesday, October 1 (10:00 a.m.-11:30 a.m.) - Education 1 room P26-3500: Register Now
Questions? Contact Normandy Roden.
We look forward to seeing you!