IMPORTANT: The FinPro Help Desk is transitioning to a PSC Service Desk. Learn how the OUC and PSC are reorganizing help desk and training functions. During the transition (Sept 7-Oct 31), hours for phone service are 10:00 a.m.-noon and 1:00-3:00 p.m., Mon-Fri. Voicemail will not be monitored. Email us anytime at FinProHelp@cu.edu.
Join us for CPE this Month (and Next)
We have some space available in our March and April continuing professional education classes!
Join us to learn new skills ... network with colleagues ... and earn CPE credit.
Wednesday, March 21:
- Learning Activity Exchange - 1:00 p.m.-1:50 p.m.
- Aligning with Organizational Purpose - 2:00 p.m.-2:50 p.m.
Tuesday, April 10:
- Identifying Fraudulent Transactions - 1:00 p.m.-1:50 p.m.
- Fiscal Roles in Financial Systems and Reporting - 2:00 p.m.-2:50 p.m.
- PeopleSoft Query: Running Queries in FIN 9.2 - 3:00 p.m.-3:50 p.m.
Wednesday, April 25:
- CU-Data Overview - 10:00 a.m.-10:50 a.m.
- CU-Data: Calculating Your Bottom Line - 11:00 a.m.-11:50 a.m.
- Data Doesn't Have to be Boring - 1:00 p.m.-2:50 p.m.
Monday, April 30:
- Emotional Intelligence - 9:00 a.m.-11:50 a.m.
- Concur Travel & Expense System Overview - 1:00 p.m.-1:50 p.m.
- CU Marketplace Overview - 2:00 p.m.-2:50 p.m.
Registration is available at www.cu.edu/controller/schedule-and-registration. We look forward to seeing you soon!