IMPORTANT: The FinPro Help Desk is transitioning to a PSC Service Desk. Learn how the OUC and PSC are reorganizing help desk and training functions. During the transition (Sept 7-Oct 31), hours for phone service are 10:00 a.m.-noon and 1:00-3:00 p.m., Mon-Fri. Voicemail will not be monitored. Email us anytime at FinProHelp@cu.edu.
Get Updates, Get Answers -- at an OUC Town Hall
Get updates, get answers. If financial responsibilities are part of your job, come to an Office of University Controller (OUC) Town Hall this fall.
An OUC Town Hall is an opportunity for the System Controller’s Office to share recent developments that impact your fiscal roles and responsibilities ... as well as an opportunity for you to ask questions about financial systems, reporting, policies, and procedures.
Information that helps you do your job
Staff from your campus controller’s office will join us as we discuss:
- The OUC and You
- Tax Code Changes, Revisited
- Finance System and CU-Data
- Innovation News
- CU I&E Employee Recognition Awards
- Continuing Professional Education/Training Opportunities
- Colorado Springs Campus: Thursday, September 27 (10:00-11:30 a.m.) – University Center Theatre (room 302): Register Now
- South Denver: Thursday, September 27 (1:30-3:00 p.m.) - South Denver room B20 (10035 South Peoria Street, Lone Tree, CO 80134): Register Now
- Denver Campus: Monday, October 1 (9:00-10:00 a.m.) - Lawrence Street Center 2nd Floor Terrace Room: Register Now
- Anschutz Medical Campus: Monday, October 1 (1:30-3:00 p.m.) - Education 1 room P26-1300: Register Now
- CU System: Tuesday, October 2 (10:30 a.m.-11:45 a.m.) – 1800 Grant Street room 501: Register Now
- Boulder Campus: Thursday, October 4 (9:00-10:30 a.m.) – Old Main Chapel: Register Now
Questions? Contact Normandy Roden.