Get Involved: OUC Town Halls Offer Campus Engagement
When you see those ads for pumpkin spice lattes, you know that OUC Town Halls must be just around the corner.
We look forward to visiting with you during this year’s events, Oct 2 through Oct 9, on all the CU campuses.
OUC Town Hall sessions offer a fun and personal way for you to stay up to date on OUC initiatives and changes … and us to stay centered on your needs and concerns.
The sessions are short (under 90 minutes), informative, and interactive. We’ll keep things lively with prizes and surprises. Who should attend? You should … if you work in PeopleSoft Finance or Cognos Reporting … if you’re responsible for carrying out financial procedures for your unit … if you know the FinPro Help Desk phone number by heart …
The 2014 OUC Town Hall schedule is as follows:
- Thu Oct 2 (10:30-12:00 noon) – UCCS, University Center Theatre Register Now
- Fri Oct 3 (10:30-12:00 noon) – CU Denver, Business School room 1800 Register Now
- Wed Oct 8 (10:30-12:00 noon) – CU-Boulder, Wolf Law Bldg, Wittemyer Courtroom Register Now
- Wed Oct 8 (2:00-3:30 pm) – CU-Boulder, OIT-ARCE-620 Register Now
- Thu Oct 9 (10:30-12:00 noon) – Anschutz Medical Campus, Hensel Phelps Auditorium room P18-1006 Register Now
- Thu Oct 9 (2:00-3:30 pm) – CU System, 1800 Grant St first floor conference room Register Now
We look forward to seeing you and to working with you in the coming year.