Elevate: FIN Upgrade - Some Notes and Numbers from Go-Live
Here's a quick recap - some notes and numbers - from Day 1 of the FIN 9.2 go-live.
FIN user login activity
- 545 FIN users accessed the new system on Day 1. This represents over a quarter of all authorized FIN users.
OUC on-site support
- Individual FIN staff (5 in total) are dedicated to each campus.
- They had regular campus contacts at most sites (no estimates on these numbers).
- On-site FIN team posted issues/Q&As to the OUC’s FIN Answer Board.
- Handled 265 phone/email/chat contacts - this is about 50% more than our normal load.
- Average call length was about 3 minutes. Normally we are a little over 2 minutes. This means we are getting to the next person in line pretty quickly.
- Average call wait time was a little over 6 minutes. This is only double our normal wait time. Considering the magnitude of the upgrade, this is great news.
- FinProHelp and training/communications team posted issues/Q&As to the FIN Answer Board.
OUC service innovations
- We implemented 2 new tools to enhance internal/external communication and issue resolution: Slack (for internal consultation) and Google Groups (to feed the FIN Answer Board on the OUC’s website).
FIN Answer Board
- Posted: 32 questions/topics; 55 responses/explanations.
- Visitors' average time spent on the FIN Answer Board: 5 minutes.
- Visitors' most popular topics: JE approval, cash transfer, Favorites, SpeedTypes, browsers.
We'll bring you more notes and numbers on the FIN 9.2 system next week.
Follow us on Twitter
The FinPro Help Desk is tweeting about Elevate: FIN. Follow them at https://twitter.com/FinProHelp
Visit the Website
Learn about the upcoming Finance System upgrade. Visit the Elevate: FIN Upgrade website.
Give Us Feedback
Help us improve your business processes as we upgrade our PeopleSoft Finance System. Give us some feedback.