CUSP Program Semifinalists are Impressive!
Semifinalists from the 2015 CU Shared Practices (CUSP) Program presented their submissions (and impressed the audience of judges!) at the May 18 controllers' meeting.
The group of 10 represents the top tier of an already outstanding field of CU employees whose best practices were honored with publication on the CUSP website this year. The semifinalist submissions are:
- DocuSign - submitted by Nancy Portner and Michael Murray, CU-Boulder;
- Education Management System - submitted by Kathy Illian, CU Denver - Anschutz Medical Campus;
- Green Labs Initiative - submitted by Kathryn Ann Ramirez-Aguilar, CU-Boulder;
- On Boarding - submitted by Joan Eaton, CU-Boulder;
- Introduction to Engineering Online Course Design - submitted by Cory Pavicich, CU-Boulder;
- Electronic Inventory Management - submitted by Nara Shagdar, CU Denver - Anschutz Medical Campus;
- Infrequent Traveler Messaging - submitted by Mary Martin, CU System Administration;
- Disability Accommodations Management - submitted by Ida Dilwood, UCCS;
- Supplemental Financial Information in HTML - submitted by Travis Chillemi, CU System Administration; and,
- Travel Pre-Approval and Tracking Site - submitted by Marc Cloninger, CU-Boulder
Now the judges face a tough decision: picking the five winners of this year's CUSP Program. Prizes will be announced at the CUSP Exposition and Award Ceremony in June.