CU I&E Awards: Announcing the Semi-Finalists
The judges for the CU Innovation & Efficiency Awards have identified ten outstanding semi-finalists to demo their accomplishments at the May 15 CU I&E Expo.
As part of the award determination process, semi-finalists complete video interviews and participate in a question-and-answer session with the judges. They also demo their submissions at the annual CU I&E Expo.
These semi-finalists form the pool for award consideration, and the cash awards will announced at the Expo event in May.
Watch the semi-finalist videos
The CU I&E semi-finalist videos are great for quick summaries of the top innovations.
View them on the CU I&E website.
Join us at the CU I&E Exposition & Awards Ceremony
The Expo event is a great way to hear about innovative business processes, ask questions, and consider how to improve your own department's activities.
Enjoy conversation and refreshments with your colleagues on Tuesday, May 15, 2018 (11:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m.), at the CU System offices, 1800 Grant St., Denver.
This year's CU I&E semi-finalists are:
- Electronic Coding Process (Amy Cole)
- Sponsored Project Routing Process Tool (Kathy Phillips, Sharon DeCarlo, Stephanie Rosario, and Greg Brown)
- Paperless Advising Techniques (Maura Hollister)
- Parking and Transportation Services (Jim Spice, Matthew Broderick, and Renee Cinkosky)
- Policies as if People Mattered (Travis Chillemi, Michael Cusic, Normandy Roden, and Chris Seek)
- Reliable Compressed Air (Jefferson Butler)
- Steam Weed Control (Darren Willett, David Lawson, and Pedro Vazquez)
- Utility Record Processing (Mikayla Greenfield, Chavon Harrell, Gary Reynolds)
- Veterans Benefit Module with OnBase Integration (Jacqueline Gatlin, Allison Noel, Jennifer Phillips, Jon Hanna, Phillip Curry, and Phillip Jones)
- You ROCK!!!! Peer Recognition Program (Rhea Taylor, Suzanne Scott)