CPE This Week: Register through Monday (April 27)
End-of-day, Mon, April 27: That's your deadline to register for several just-scheduled CPE offerings at Grant Street.
We received many requests for an additional round of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) this spring. So we're offering one course and a networking activity on Tue, April 28 -- and four courses on Wed, April 29.
Of the five sessions, four are brand new to the CPE Program. As usual, all are free to CU employees:
- Learning Activity Exchange, 11:00 - 11:50 a.m., followed by a lunch-and-share event at noon. NEW COURSE! Register now.
- True Colors: Understanding Yourself and Others Better, 10:00 – 10:50 a.m. NEW COURSE! Register now.
- Email Tips and Tricks For More Effective Communication, 11:00 – 11:50 a.m. NEW COURSE! Register now.
- Human Asset Management: You Are Your Thoughts, 1:00 – 1:50 p.m. NEW COURSE! Register now.
- Microsoft Excel: Working With Large Datasets, 2:00 – 3:50 p.m. BACK BY REQUEST! Register now.
We look forward to seeing you!