CPE on Sept 23: Five Ways to Start the Year off Right
Get a great start to the new academic year with our Continuing Professional Education (CPE) courses on Wed, Sept 23, at the CU System building (1800 Grant St, Denver).
Learn how to communicate more effectively -- professionally and personally -- by participating in one or more of the following sessions:
- Email Tips and Tricks for More Effective Communication – 8:30 a.m. – 9:20 a.m.
- Human Asset Management: Facilitating Change – 9:30 a.m. – 10:20 a.m.
- Human Asset Management: Being Vs. Doing – Achieving Balance and Maintaining Energy – 10:30 a.m. – 12:20 p.m.
- True Colors: Understanding Yourself and Others Better – 1:30 p.m. – 2:20 p.m.
- Human Asset Management: Delivering Helpful Feedback – The Rules from the Psychology Lab – 2:30 p.m. – 4:20 p.m
Remember: CPE courses are available at no cost to all CU employees. So start the year off right and sign up today!
Questions? Contact us.