CPE on Nov 18 Offers Something for Everyone
Would you like to … improve your interpersonal communication? Get a handle on socially responsible organizational management techniques? Find out where CU spends its money? Get more use (and fun) out of your mobile devices? Do a better job on the monthly financial reconciliation?
Pick one of these topics – or pick five. All of them are part of our Continuing Professional Education (CPE) course schedule on Wed, Nov 18, at 1800 Grant St, Denver. You can register now for:
- Emotional Intelligence – 8:30 a.m. – 11:20 a.m. Register now.
- Creating an Organizational Conscience – 12:30 p.m. – 1:20 p.m. Register now.
- How CU Spends $1 – 1:30 p.m. – 2:20 p.m. Register now.
- Mastering Your Mobile to be More Productive – 2:30 p.m. – 3:20 p.m. Register now.
- Paperless Financial Reconciliation – 3:30 p.m. – 4:20 p.m. Register now.
Can’t make it on Nov 18? Take a look at the CPE schedule for the rest of FY 2016. We’re offering courses on your campus as well as at Grant Street!
Questions? Contact the CU CPE Program.