CPE on Jan 12 & 21: Pick up New Skills in the New Year
Craving professional development? You can pick up some new skills by picking from nine CPE courses this month.
All of them are part of our Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Program at 1800 Grant St, Denver. Engage with your CU colleagues in our five courses on Tues, Jan 12:
- Learning Activity Exchange – 9:30 a.m. – 10:20 a.m. Register
- More than Numbers: CU’s Financial Report and Illustrated Guide – 10:30 a.m. – 11:20 a.m. Register
- Budgeting Basics – 12:30 p.m. – 2:20 p.m. Register
- Understanding University Liabilities: Tax Exempt Status & Sales Tax, Unrelated Business Income Tax & Handling Sponsorship Activities – 2:30 p.m. – 3:20 p.m. Register
- Identifying Fraudulent Transactions – 3:30 p.m. – 4:20 p.m. Register
Learn something new in our four courses on Thurs, Jan 21:
- Cash Controls – 8:30 a.m. – 11:20 a.m. Register
- Avoiding Death by PowerPoint - 12:30 p.m. - 1:20 p.m. Register
- Month-End Financial Close – 1:30 p.m. – 2:20 p.m. Register
- Amplifying Your Armor: Creating Controls - 2:30 p.m. – 4:20 p.m. Register
Make professional development your New Year's resolution! Check out the CPE schedule for the rest of FY 2016. We’re offering courses at Grant Street January through April ... and we're on your campus in March!
Questions? Contact the CU CPE Program.