CPE: Got Cognos?
You can learn a lot about the Cognos Reporting System during our next day of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) at 1800 Grant St.
In fact, we have five CPE courses dedicated to getting you comfortable with Cognos m-Fin reports: how to pick them, how to run them, how to read and use them to fulfill your departmental responsibilities.
Here’s what we have planned for Thu, Dec 4, 2014:
- Cognos: Calculating Your Bottom Line (8:30 a.m. – 9:20 a.m.)
- Cognos: Payroll Reports (9:30 a.m. – 10:20 a.m.)
- Cognos: Grants and Contracts (10:30 a.m. – 11:20 a.m.)
- Cognos: Quality Assurance in CUs Reporting System (12:30 p.m. – 1:20 p.m.)
- Cognos: Financial Statement Reading, Reconciliation, and Forecasting (1:30 p.m. – 4:20 p.m.)
Registration is open through Tue, Dec 2. We hope you’ll join us!