CU System Administration offices -- including the OUC -- will close at 1 p.m. Friday, July 1, and remain closed on Monday, July 4, in honor of Independence Day. We will reopen for normal business hours on Tuesday, July 5.
CPE Course Registration Closed for Dec 4 at Grant Street
Registration has closed for this week's Continuing Professional Education (CPE) offerings at 1800 Grant Street.
Individuals who requested waitlisting for the popular Cognos Reporting System courses on Dec 4 have been notified of their status by CPE Program Manager Lisa Vallad.
We look forward to seeing our registered participants at one or more of the following:
- Cognos: Calculating Your Bottom Line (8:30 a.m. – 9:20 a.m.)
- Cognos: Payroll Reports (9:30 a.m. – 10:20 a.m.)
- Cognos: Grants and Contracts (10:30 a.m. – 11:20 a.m.)
- Cognos: Quality Assurance in CUs Reporting System (12:30 p.m. – 1:20 p.m.)
- Cognos: Financial Statement Reading, Reconciliation, and Forecasting (1:30 p.m. – 4:20 p.m.)