IMPORTANT: The FinPro Help Desk is transitioning to a PSC Service Desk. Learn how the OUC and PSC are reorganizing help desk and training functions. During the transition (Sept 7-Oct 31), hours for phone service are 10:00 a.m.-noon and 1:00-3:00 p.m., Mon-Fri. Voicemail will not be monitored. Email us anytime at FinProHelp@cu.edu.
CPE Course Registration Closed for Dec 4 at Grant Street
Registration has closed for this week's Continuing Professional Education (CPE) offerings at 1800 Grant Street.
Individuals who requested waitlisting for the popular Cognos Reporting System courses on Dec 4 have been notified of their status by CPE Program Manager Lisa Vallad.
We look forward to seeing our registered participants at one or more of the following:
- Cognos: Calculating Your Bottom Line (8:30 a.m. – 9:20 a.m.)
- Cognos: Payroll Reports (9:30 a.m. – 10:20 a.m.)
- Cognos: Grants and Contracts (10:30 a.m. – 11:20 a.m.)
- Cognos: Quality Assurance in CUs Reporting System (12:30 p.m. – 1:20 p.m.)
- Cognos: Financial Statement Reading, Reconciliation, and Forecasting (1:30 p.m. – 4:20 p.m.)