CPE Classes in May and June: Learn Critical Financial Skills
Just-in-time learning to help you work from home more effectively.
In the next seven weeks, we're offering seven Continuing Professional Education (CPE) classes to help you pick up some useful new skills, and to refresh your memory on fiscal year-end activities. Each of the following 50-minute interactive webinars will walk you through essential financial information to make your work-from-home even more effective and efficient.
- Cost Transfers - Cost transfers are among the top five audit risks for sponsored awards! Join us Thursday, May 7, 2020, at 11:00 a.m.
New series of courses focusing on a top question to the FinPro Help Desk: what is the status of this payment?
- Payment Academy: Payments on Paper Forms (PA, NRI, SSP) - Learn how to look up these payment requests and resolve common problems that cause payment delays. Join us Thursday, May 14, 2020, at 10:00 a.m.
- Payment Academy: Invoices in CU Marketplace - Learn how to look up supplier invoices and troubleshoot issues preventing prompt payment. Join us Tuesday, May 19, 2020, at 10:00 a.m.
- Payment Academy: Reimbursements in Concur - Learn how to identify payment status of employee and non-employee expense reports and avoid pitfalls that cause interruptions in processing. Join us Thursday, May 21, 2020, at 10:00 a.m.
Get ready for one of the biggest tasks of all: closing out the fiscal year!
- Month-End Financial Close - What you should be doing every month and how to get help doing it all. Join us Thursday, June 4, 2020, at 10:00 a.m.
- Gearing Up for Fiscal Year-End - Why fiscal year-end is so important and what you need to do (and when). Join us Thursday, June 11, 2020, at 10:00 a.m.
- It’s Accrual World - What accruals are, how they work, and when you might need them (especially at year-end). Join us Thursday, June 18, 2020, at 10:00 a.m.
Course information and sign-up links are available now on our CPE Schedule and Registration page.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Add new comment