IMPORTANT: The FinPro Help Desk is transitioning to a PSC Service Desk. Learn how the OUC and PSC are reorganizing help desk and training functions. During the transition (Sept 7-Oct 31), hours for phone service are 10:00 a.m.-noon and 1:00-3:00 p.m., Mon-Fri. Voicemail will not be monitored. Email us anytime at FinProHelp@cu.edu.
CPE Classes in March/April: Many Paths for Professional Development
The Office of University Controller (OUC) is pleased to present several ways for you to hone your skills in March and April. Our new Continuing Professional Education (CPE) webinars offer pathways for growth in communications/project work, leadership, financial reporting, finance, and fiscal management. These sessions provide free CPE for Certified Public Accountants (CPAs) and free professional development for non-CPAs.
- Slack/Trello: A Collaborative Dream Team - Wednesday, March 24, 2021
- Leading Yourself through Change: The Power of Habit - Thursday, March 25, 2021
- Fiscal Roles in Financial Systems and Reporting - Thursday, April 1, 2021
- Mastering m-Fin: Using m-Fin Launch - Thursday, April 15, 2021
- Journal Entry Spreadsheets - Thursday, April 15, 2021
Course details and registrations are available on the OUC website. Important: Register using your CU-affiliated email address -- not your personal email -- to avoid incurring a charge.
Questions? Contact CU.CPE@cu.edu.
We look forward to seeing you soon.