Controllers’ Meeting Agenda: May 15, 2017
The University and Campus Controllers meet on May 15 to discuss various topics, including:
- Campus Updates;
- Small-Dollar Purchase Limit Increase to $10,000;
- Raising Threshold on Contracts Requiring Controller Signature;
- Laws and Policies Update;
- Booking Revenue Reclass at a Single SpeedType; and,
- Cognos 11 (CU-Data) Update.
Questions on discussion points from this meeting – or any other Controllers’ meeting – should be directed to the appropriate campus controller.