Controllers’ Meeting Agenda: March 21, 2016
The University and Campus Controllers meet on March 21 to discuss various topics, including:
- Campus updates;
- Advancement-related accounting policies;
- Single audit finding;
- Gift-in-Kind (GIK) policies;
- Reporting foreign gifts and contracts;
- Add new CIW field to report the “foreign country” for sponsored contracts; and,
- Year-end close/adjusting periods.
Questions on discussion points from this meeting – or any other Controllers’ meeting – should be directed to the appropriate campus controller.