Controllers’ Meeting Agenda: March 18, 2019
The University and Campus Controllers meet on March 18 to discuss various topics, including:
- Campus Updates;
- GLBA Safeguards Rule Compliance Posture Assessment;
- Custodial Endowment Accounting;
- Touchnet Credit Card Portal;
- State-wide CAFR Findings and Pay Date Shift;
- Conflict of Interest Policy;
- Concur Account Code;
- Red Flags APS - Reminder; and,
- Non-fundraising event sponsorships.
Questions on discussion points from this meeting – or any other Controllers’ meeting – should be directed to the appropriate campus controller.