Controllers’ Meeting Agenda: June 19, 2017
The University and Campus Controllers meet on June 19 to discuss various topics, including:
- Campus Updates;
- Laws and Policies Review;
- Presidential Action Memorandums;
- Unclaimed Property Procedures;
- ACH Payment to Vendors;
- GASB 33;
- Interagency Transactions;
- Gift Code X vs. X1; and,
- Expanded Fund Descriptions Table.
Questions on discussion points from this meeting – or any other Controllers’ meeting – should be directed to the appropriate campus controller.