Controllers’ Meeting Agenda: January 23, 2017
The University and Campus Controllers meet on January 23 to discuss various topics, including:
- Campus updates;
- Annual Report/Illustrated Guide;
- Cash transfer rule table and controller website update;
- MTDC F&A tree values;
- History on discounts earned - Account 552627;
- JE edit for salary accounts;
- Tuition deferral % rules;
- Using Flywire for international student refunds; and,
- CU Innovation & Efficiency Awards.
Questions on discussion points from this meeting – or any other Controllers’ meeting – should be directed to the appropriate campus controller.
Add new comment