Controllers’ Meeting Agenda: December 11, 2017
The University and Campus Controllers meet on December 11 to discuss various topics, including:
- Stale-Dated Checks;
- D&B Issue;
- Updates to Procurement Rules (including contracting language);
- Update on Process for Transferring Custodial Endowment Funds to CUF pursuant to Regent Policy 13.F;
- Donor Intent for Entertainment Funds (including alcohol);
- Laws and Policies;
- OIM Concerns;
- Pay Date Shift Applicability to Institutions of Higher Education;
- Single Audit Certification Requirement; and,
- Campus Updates.
Questions on discussion points from this meeting – or any other Controllers’ meeting – should be directed to the appropriate campus controller.