Congratulations to CU I&E Award Winners of 2018
Out of a pool of extraordinary semi-finalists, the winners of this year's CU I&E Awards have been announced.
At the May 15 CU Innovation & Efficiency Awards Expo, this year's ten semi-finalist teams presented their innovations to a campus and CU System audience.
Among the attendees who enjoyed viewing displays and asking questions were President Bruce D. Benson, Senior Vice President & Chief of Staff Leonard Dinegar, and Associate Vice President & University Controller Rober Kuehler. They joined CU I&E Program Manager Fran Chapman in praising the semi-finalists for their creativity and dedication to improving CU business processes and environments.
The 2018 program award winners are:
- Paperless Advising Techniques - Maura Hollister
- Utility Record Processing - Mikayla Greenfield and Chavon Harrell
- Parking and Transportation Services/Virtual Parking - Jim Spice, Matthew Broderick, Renee Cinkosky, and Natalie Skaggs
- Veterans Benefit Module with OnBase Integration - Jacqueline Gatlin, Allison Noel, Jennifer Phillips, Stefan Garman, John Hanna, Phillip Curry, and Phillip Jones
The grand prize -- the University Controller’s Award for Excellence -- goes to:
- Steam Weed Control - Darren Willett, David Lawson, and Pedro Vazquez Silva
Congratulations to our award-winners and to all our semi-finalists this year!
If you missed the Expo event, we encourage you to watch the semi-finalists' videos and read their submissions on the CU I&E website.