As part of the University's managed travel program, we've developed partnerships with several key providers -- airlines, airport parking companies, hotels, and rental vehicle agencies. In addition to the ongoing benefits that are part of their CU contracts, our partners periodically offer information updates and special promotions, noted below.
Learn about the Southwest Promise to help keep you safe
Dave Harvey, Vice President of Southwest Business, highlights the partnership between CU and Southwest Airlines in this special video:
New! United Free Bag Offer
For United bookings made through Concur or Christopherson Business Travel, by February 28, 2022: When traveling on official CU business, you can bring two bags (up to 50 lbs. each) with you for free. This is valid for both domestic and international travel. Get detailed information here.
Limited-Time Discount on Personal Travel
- CU employees can now book discounted personal travel – up to 10% off domestic trips, with varying discounts on international trips. United’s Break from Business offer is available now and will be active through June 30, 2021.
- If you’re traveling with friends and family, you can extend the same discount for the same trip to up to eight friends and family members. (This means up to nine travelers can receive the discount for the same trip, as long as the employee is also on the reservation.)
- To access the discount, you’ll first need to be sure your MileagePlus account is added to your Concur Profile.
- Follow the instructions for how to view the discounts on the United website. Your personal trips are booked through united.com, not through Concur.
Traveling to Shanghai?
- Effective July 8, 2020, United is offering limited passenger service from San Francisco to Shanghai! Outbound flights are scheduled on Wednesdays and Fridays. This has been a frequent itinerary for CU travelers in the past.
- The Parking Spot Promotion: Get two free parking days when you join the Spot Club Exec program.
We partner with several providers of parking near the Denver International Airport.
Preferred Hotel Program (Local)
CU's rates for local preferred hotels are lower than the rates typically available at these properties and may include additional values and extra amenities.