The University of Colorado is closely monitoring the situation in Israel, Gaza, and the West Bank as it affects University travel. Many airlines have already cancelled or suspended flights, and traveler advisories are changing regularly. For the most up-to-date information on worldwide travel advisories and how those impact any University business travel planning, please refer to the US Department of State Travel Advisories page.
CU travelers are also encouraged to utilize ISOS Membership Services (enter CU’s Membership No. 11BCAS000006 to log in) as an additional resource. To receive updated notifications dependent on your travel destination, download the ISOS mobile app. Note: All travel booked through Concur/CBT is automatically registered with ISOS.
Christopherson Business Travel (CBT) is the University’s travel management company. CBT is a woman-owned company with dedicated agents to assist CU travelers from 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. After-hours assistance is available after 5:30 p.m. and on weekends.
There is a $20 service fee when arranging travel with a CBT agent.
- Toll Free Phone: 1.855.462.8885
- Local Phone: 303.694.8744
- Email: email@example.com
- After Hours: 1.800.954.0023 - Reference ID code 6LV
- International After Hours: 682.233.0916 - Reference ID code 6LV
CU University Team Manager
- Josh Phelan: Josh.Phelan@cbtravel.com
Domestic and International Travel Agents
- Erin Timmerman: 801.327.7764 or Erin.Timmerman@cbtravel.com
- Angela Mitchell: 801.327.7709 or Angela.Mitchell@cbtravel.com
- Crystal Harris: 801.327.7620 or Crystal.Harris@cbtravel.com
- Shannon Gorham: 801.327.7618 or Shannon.Gorham@cbtravel.com
- Shivani Patel: 801.917.6664 or Shivani.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lissa Martin – 801.327.7692 or email@example.com