The following information may be helpful as you travel for official university business:
The PSC website contains information on travel policies, procedures, and instructions, including:
- Travel Overview
- PSC Procedural Statement Travel
- PSC Procedural Statement Business Expense Reimbursement
- PSC Procedural Statement Cash Advances
- Travel Card Handbook
- Cash Advance Setup form
- Cardholder Application –Travel Card
Getting the Travel Card
The Travel Card is used by the cardholder to pay for most of his or her university travel-related expenses. To request the Travel Card, submit the Cardholder Application – Travel Card form. Successful completion of the online Travel and Travel Card course (including passing the quiz) is required in order to obtain the card.
- Prior to booking a trip abroad, employees must submit a request for pre-approval of international travel using Concur Request. Concur routes the Request for active approval from the department and the designated International Travel Approver (officer) for the traveler’s organizational unit; if high-risk destinations are involved, Concur also routes the Request to the appropriate chancellor/president or his/her delegate. All approvals must be obtained prior to booking the trip.
- Concur Request provides helpful links to University Risk Management and to the campus export control offices for additional information.
Concur Travel & Expense Learning Resources
- How-to videos and instructions are available on the Concur Learning Resources page.
PSC COMMUNICATOR Newsletter
The PSC newsletter frequently includes articles and instructions on travel and on the Concur Travel & Expense System. The newsletter current issue and archive are on the PSC website.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to join the User Alert list and begin receiving email notifications when a new edition is available.