OPE Policy Alert: 7/23/2021
NOTICE OF REVIEW & COMMENT PERIOD
Policy 3.C: Searches for Administrators and Guidelines for the Appointment of Chief Officers of the University
This is a reminder that Regent Policy 3.C: Searches for Administrators & Guidelines for the Appointment of Chief Officers of the University - is currently under review – as it relates to the upcoming CU presidential search process.
Read below for more information on viewing the proposed policy changes, providing feedback, important dates, related information and how to stay informed on the latest news and status:
- Here is the initial redline draft of proposed changes which:
- Related information:
- Regents review roadmap for presidential search (CU Connections, July 22, 2021)
- Important dates:
- Board of Regent - Notice of Motion (June 17, 2021)
- Regent Governance Committee - Discussion (September 1, 2021)
- Board of Regent - Discussion/Action (September 9, 2021)
- For the latest news and status on Policy 3.C – visit the Regent Laws and Policies Review Website.